Operational data of the group “Information Resistance”
There has been a decrease in the use of heavy weapons by the Russian-terrorist forces In the ATO zone in the Donbas. Mainly, automatic rifles, large-caliber machine guns and sniper rifles are being used during the shelling of the invaders. In some cases, the enemy uses heavy mounted and handle grenade launchers, and 82 mm mines (through the adapter for grenade launchers). However, there is an increase in the number of sites where the invaders opened fire, mainly, at the Svetlodarsk arc and the Gorlovka district.
During the weekend, the enemy used 82-mm mortars:
– During the shelling of the Avdeevka industrial zone and the area to the south (mainly from the firing positions to the south of the railway station Yasinovataya-2);
– From landings between the railway and the air trunk of the Putilovskaya mine;
– from the forest to the north of the village of Krutaya Balka, the occupants used a pair of 82mm automatic mortars of type 2B9 “Vasilok”, and at least 2 units of 2B14 “Podnos” from the southern outskirts of Vasilievka on the advanced positions of the UAF to the west of the Pumping Station.
– The invaders continue to actively strengthen the north-western corner of the Stakhanov grouping. Militants carry out excavation work to the south of the station Siphonaya. There were 4 units of engineering equipment, including excavator and Regiment Digging Machine. Apparently, along the Golubovskoe-Donetsky-Zhelobok line, militants create a continuous line of defense instead of a “focal line.” In addition, the traffic of vehicles and light armored vehicles is fixed for last 4 days in this area. 2 BMP-1 and 1 MT-LB were noted south-east of Donetsk on march towards R-66 (“Bahmut route”);
– A large number of military equipment of the invaders are fixed to the east of the Isakovsky reservoir (Troitskoe district, Lugansk region) – dozens of armored vehicles (including tanks), artillery systems, automotive equipment. The transfer was directed towards Shimshinovka from Bugaevka. According to the information of the IR group, one of the “separate mechanized brigade” (according to preliminary data – “4th separate mechanized brigade”) of the 2nd Army Corps LNR is working out the issues of combat readiness, march and combat coordination, including with separate battalions (for example, with tank battalion “August”);
– at the same time, in the area of the intersection of the R-66 and the Stepnoe -Slavyanoserbsk route (area of the “battalion commander monument”) and along the south-western outskirts of Dolgoe (the outskirts of the forest), the invaders are intensively equipped new stronghold points. At least 3 120 mm mortars on camouflaged firing positions, 2 BMP-1 and truck Ural with anti-aircraft missile system ZU-23-2 in the body are noted;
– A transfer of 4 towed howitzers D-20 (152-mm), several BTR-70/80, MT-LB and 2 trucks Ural was fixed along the forest belt from Kruglikovo to the Vetryaki. The equipment and weapons were pulled south-east to the Novoazovsk-Mariupol road;
– The invaders pull heavy armored vehicles from Kashtanovoe and positions at altitudes of 247.2 and 272.2 (at least 4 trailers with tanks were tracked across the YAKHZ area). In addition, north of the 3rd micro district (Yasinovataya), in the forest mass, the enemy’s movement towards the Zemlyanka was recorded (4 BMP-1/2 on the march to the 103rd block). Given that the militants have intensified in the area of the Pump Station and Kamenka, it is worthwhile to suggest the rotation or retraction of the bulk of the enemy formations from this sector to the second echelon (presumably to the Panteleimonovka area – Enachki and Krasnogvardeyka).
– There is a regrouping of the invaders in the area of Donetsk behind dumps on Trudovskie. 2 units of 120-mm mortars were transferred to the north-east towards Aleutskaya Street.
The appearance of Russian mercenaries is noted in Novoazovsk, Bezimennoye and Samsonovo (not from the composition of the 9th separate mechanized regiment of the 1st Army Corps DNR). Their groups consist of 20-30 people, also 2-3, sometimes 3-4 units of combat armored vehicles and own moto transport. They actively move along the route Novoazovsk – Telmanovo, in the area of Krasnoarmeyskoye and Patriotichnoe.
Simultaneous output of at least 3 separate mechanized brigades, almost in full force, from both “Army Corps” DNR and LNR, allegedly on the drills, caused an extremely negative resonance among militants. The main version of the rumors – allegedly the occupiers did not have any reserves at the front line; the “LDNR” is drained by the Russian command. According to the IR group’s network, there are 2 options: either we are dealing with a demonstration of a certain withdrawal of the invaders (with informational support in the correct channels) for disinformation, or there is some reorganization in the structure of the 8th Army of the RF Armed Forces, to which both “Army Corps” are under command (inspection of combat readiness before some events). The situation requires further monitoring.
The leadership of the Presidential Administration RF for Social and Economic Cooperation with the CIS member states, the Republic of Abkhazia and the Republic of South Ossetia (a subdivision of the presidential administration) informed the heads of the “LNR / DNR” about the need to reduce the amount of “budget” envisaged for the implementation of “ministries” health, education and science, culture, youth and sports of the pseudo-republics so-called “Humanitarian program for the reunification of the people of Donbass” in the 4th quarter of 2017 (total allocation of 7 million rubles was planned). The reduction of this “budget” is proposed to be implemented in the amount of 1 million 800 thousand rubles due to the previously planned costs for various kinds of events in the Russian Federation, which are now prescribed to cover from the reserves of “republics”. This decision caused dissatisfaction among the leaders of pseudo-republics due to the limited reserves and strict requirements of Russian “curators” for the implementation of the “humanitarian program” (in particular, the latter insist on increasing the number of events under its auspices due to “LDNR internal reserves”).