Operational data of the group “Information Resistance”
In the course of the last weekend (30.09-01.10.2017) Russian-terrorist forces in the Donbas finally switched to the “night mode” of shelling of the positions of the UAF and civilian objects. The shelling and armed provocations are committed by the enemy in the evening and night time in the overwhelming number of cases (about 80%). At the same time, the occupiers use mainly small arms, large-caliber machine guns, heavy mounted and handle grenade launchers, ATGMs, incidentally 82-mm mortars and ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft systems.
– on the seaside from the position west of the resort “Parus”, on the road E-58, the occupiers during the firing by small arms of the position of the Ukrainian troops along the eastern outskirts of the village of Shirokino and on the heights to the north-east also used a pair of 82 mm mortars of the type 2B14 “Tray”, firing at the positions of the UAF at least 10 mines (with a wide spread);
– In the area northeast of the Water, the occupants fired several cassettes from the 82 mm automatic mortar type 2B9 Vasilok at the advanced positions of the UAF from a firing position located in the beam north-west of the village of Verkhneshirokovskoe. the fire did not last long, mostly the mines fell on neutral zone at a distance before the front of the APU positions;
– during the firing of the UAF positions in the area of Avdeevka, south of Yasinovsky Lane, the occupants also used at least one 82-mm mortar of the type 2B14 from the firing positions in the forest plant southwest of the Yasinovatai-2 railway station on the advanced positions of the UAF to the north-east “Tsarskaya Okhota”, firing at least 12 mines during the shelling;
– In the Marinka area during a fight on a stretch along Prokofiev street, the enemy repeatedly used a mobile unit (truck with anti-aircraft system ZU-23-2);
– In the area of Zhovanka, a clash took place between two small infantry groups of the invaders and the battle outpost of the Ukrainian unit defending along the southern and eastern outskirts of the village. The enemy, secretly approaching to the advanced positions of the UAF, tried to inflict a fire on the defending unit of the UAF by means of a massive fire attack (using grenade launchers). However, it was not possible for the invaders to covertly reach the target line due to the vigilance of the battle outpost of the UAF unit. As a result of the fight, the enemy was thrown back to the starting line.
Redeployments of enemy forces and assets:
– In the area of Donetsk, the enemy’s reinforcement is fixed in the Zhobunki and DAP region. It is entirely possible that the occupants are preparing to seize part of the gray zone to the south of the town of Peski. In particular, to the north of Oktyabrsky (behind Stratonavtov Str.), the movement of the motorized rifle unit of the invaders on combat armored vehicles (6 units of MT-LB and 3 units of BMP-2) was noted in the area of Veseloe, later 3 tilt trucks Ural with live force and ammunition and an truck with a diesel-powered power plant on a trailer were fixed in the same direction;
– Active movement of armored vehicles (including heavy) and motor transport of the enemy continues in both directions on the road Snezhnoye – Donetsk for already 5 days. The transportation of not less than a total of 2 dozens of tanks on trailers was fixed in the direction of Torez, and at least 30 motor vehicles (mostly tilted trucks) passed to the Donetsk (in the opposite direction) only at 30.09. The IR group’s network links this transfer with the large drills of tank formations of the enemy in the region of Ternovoe, but the situation requires further careful study;
– The invaders continue to actively reinforce the flank areas of their Stakhanov grouping, evidently fearing a double covering strike by Ukrainian troops. In the region of Smeloe -Dolgoe – Stepovoe, where up to 10 enemy armored vehicles are marked (mainly in the Dolgoe area, BMP-1/2), as well as equipment of at least 2 new stronghold points with the use of military and civil engineering equipment and the presence of firearms such as 120-mm mortars and anti-aircraft systems ZU-23-2. Also, the active movement of armored vehicles and motor vehicles is recorded in the triangle Veselogorovka-Kalinovo-Almaznaya. The invaders conduct, dig and hide light armored vehicles (at least 4 BMP-1/2 and 3 MT-LB, including a pair with installed anti-aircraft systems ZU-23-2) in the area between Kalinovo and Veselogorovka along the channel of the Sangzharovka River.
The command of the 1st Army Corps DNR once again dispatched the strict necessity of taking operational camouflage measures to the commanders of the “3rd separate mechanized brigade”, “100th separate mechanized regiment” and a number of other units and separate subunits. According to the order, the UAF “conducts active aerial reconnaissance in the districts of Gorlovka, Panteleimonovka, Yenakiyevo and on the Svetlodar arc (right flank)”. It is stated that sometimes up to 5-7 Ukrainian UAVs could be simultaneously recorded in the air (including at night, which indicates the presence of a thermal imaging channel for sighting by the apparatus), which makes it very difficult to carry out concealed measures for the regrouping and redeployment of units and subunits, and also facilitates the opening of military orders of troops on these sectors. The command categorically demands to disperse and disguise, avoiding open space during movements of units, and when choosing parking spaces and positions for equipment and weapons, pay attention to the territory of industrial enterprises and the private sector in populated areas. The position of artillery means must be carefully concealed.
In anticipation of the more active use of anti-tank weapons (ATGMs) by UAF in the near future, tank detachments of the occupants are actively practicing firing by tank guns from closed firing positions during the current large-scale exercises in the 1st Army Corps DNR and 2nd Army Corps LNR. At the same time, they use the prepared personnel from the number of artillery controllers trained in Russia, as well as Russian servicemen.
The Russian “advisers” in the 1st Army Corps DNR state a failed level of provision in the first-line units of the invaders by medicine (in particular, individual first-aid kits, bandages and hemostatic drugs and devices). According to “advisers”, this is the reason for high sanitary losses in the ranks of militants, which is exacerbated by the low speed of evacuation of the wounded to the local medical and sanitary institutions of the civilian medical network, which is based on the entire system of medical and sanitary assistance in the occupation buildings. The “advisers” state that in the case of a sharp activation and escalation of hostilities and, accordingly, a sharp increase in the number of wounded, the current system can “simply collapse” without coping stream of the wounded.
The militants of the so-called “MGB LNR” intensified their work with the population of the occupied districts of the Lugansk region to obtain information on the facts of “pressure by the special services of Ukraine” on local residents, primarily representatives of various “authorities and institutions of the LNR”. During September this year, the all “authorities of the LNR” instructed to immediately inform “MGB LNR” on the facts of contact of “civil servants of the LNR” or their relatives with representatives of the Security Service or the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. At the end of September this year, “Deputy Minister of State Security of the LNR” A. Basov additionally reported about the “activation of the work of the special services of Ukraine to establish contacts with the inhabitants of the LNR”, as well as on the “subversive work” of the SBU in the LNR on special charges.