Operational data of the group “Information Resistance”
Over the past week (from July 26 to August 1 this year), Russian occupation forces in the Donbass fired on the positions of Ukrainian troops and civilian targets by heavy weapons (120-mm mortars, 122-mm artillery systems, tanks)in the area of the following settlements: Avdeevka, Popasnaya, Krasnogorovka, Gnutovo, Peski, Pavlopol, Vodyanoe, Novozvanovka, Novotoshkovskoe, Butovka mine, Kamyanka, Kryakovka, Crimskoe.
In the same period, in order to discredit the UAF and to provide misinformation “pictures” for the Russian media, occupants fired on settlements, which are under their control: Lozovoye, Sanzharovka, Uzhovka, Ozeryanovka, Mikhailovka, Sentyakovka and Petrovenki. In these armed provocations were involved the artillery units of the 1st Army Corps DNR from 3rd separate mechanized brigade (Gorlovka) and 9th separate assault mechanized regiment (Novoazovsk), as well as the units of 2nd Army Corps LNR from 7th separate mechanized brigade (Bryanka) and 4th separate mechanized brigade (Alchevsk).
In the period from July 28 to July 31, after conducted platoon and company exercises, the following units arrived in the forward defense area:
– 4th separate mechanized brigade (the area of Petrovenki and Smelyoe) – two motorized rifle and one tank platoons;
– 7thseparate mechanized brigade (the area of Sanzharovka) – a fire unit of the battery level from the ranks of the howitzer self-propelled artillery battalion of brigade;
– 1st separate artillery brigade (the area of Yasinovataya) – personnel of the antitank artillery battery from this formation.
The completing of sniper units by the graduates of the school of snipers of the GRU of the RF in the Rostov region Armed Forces continues, and five of them arrived at the end of July at to the9th separate assault mechanized regiment (Novoazovsk).
In order to reinforce (or rotate) the Russian occupation forces on the territory of Ukraine, a battalion tactical group from 18th separate mechanized brigade of Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (military unit 27777, the permanent place of dislocation is Khankala, Chechnya) has arrived from the Volgograd region of Russia to the border area with Ukraine (the district of Bolshaya Neklinovka in the Rostov region of the Russian Federation). The activity of the reconnaissance group from this BTGr was recorded in the Novoazovsk district of the Donetsk region.
Simultaneously with the purpose of strengthening control (preventing the penetration of the DNR and LNR militants and the return of previously supplied arms and ammunition into the territory of the Russian Federation) over the section of the Ukrainian-Russian state border in the Rostov region, the company tactical group from the 22nd separate special forces brigade of the national guard of the Russian Federation (Kalach-na-Donu) arrived to the area of the settlement Persianovskiy (polygon of Rosgvardia “Kadamovskiy”).
To ensure the activities of the units and formations of the 1st Army Corps DNR and the 2nd Army Corps LNR, about 730 tons of fuel (railway station Lugansk, Rovenky) , 170 tons of ammunition (Railway station Debaltsevo), 2 units of the 122-mm MLRS “Grad” (railway station Dolzhansk)were delivered to the DNR and LNR within a week from the territory of Russia.
The 1st Army Corps DNR selects candidates from the mid-level and senior level commanders of the militants for sending to Moscow (Russia) for training courses on the basis of one of the military academies of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. The duration of the courses, which are specially organized for the “commanding staff” of the militants, is 3 months.
The redeployment (regrouping and strengthening) of enemy troops continues in the frontal areas of the ATO zone:
– In Donetsk, north of the slab of the Cheliuskintsev mine, along the Uglegorskaya Street, the occupants continue to redeploy reinforcements to the Zhilploschadka and the asphalt-concrete plant. At least six army trucks were fixed (including 1 unit of 120 mm mortar on the trailer and 1 unit of the anti-aircraft missile system ZU-23-2) and at least 30 people in the bodies;
– South of the Second site east of the Alpinistov Street in the forest and the private sector, several groups of militants of 15-20 people in each were fixed, checking the terrain towards the line of demarcation. It is entirely possible that the occupants, in the guise of “filtration” measures and “fighting with Ukrainian special operations teams”, conduct the reconnaissance and deployment of the advanced units of their tactical group, which will segregate the positions from Lozovoye to the Second site northeast of the unfinished section of the Donetsk ring road. Previously, the IR group fixed the disguised fire positions and the armored vehicles of the invaders moving in this area;
– in the LNR, the occupants redeploy a significant amount of diesel fuel by turns and small batches of 2-3 fuel tanks through Krasnodon to the area of Lugansk. The transfer has already been fixed for at least 4 days. The same fuel tanks previously were recorded in the area of Novofedorovka and Beloe. Apparently, the occupants are actively replenishing fuel stocks and creating a significant stock in its 2nd and 7th separate mechanized brigades.
The work to survey the communication routes and communications in the operational and tactical rear of the occupation troops is underway in the 1st Army Corps DNR (OC “Donetsk”). The circular on “responsibility zones” refers to the unsatisfactory condition of transport infrastructure facilities (bridges, overpasses, road junctions, etc.), which makes it difficult of maneuvers of the units and subunits of the tactical and operational-tactical level and hinders their mobility. It is proposed to consider the issue of bringing to work condition the rock roads, transport nodes and communications, including “duplicating” (in case of disabling of the main communications out of order).
Immediately in several “brigades” of the 1st Army Corps DNR, the representatives of “counterintelligence” and command structures began mass seizure and verification of the contents of mobile phones and other gadgets from militants. The official version is the identification of “agents of the SBU and the GUR MoD of Ukraine.” Among the militants themselves rumors spread that in this way, by studying sms and the contents of e-mail, the command tries to identify the dissatisfied (reasons for dissatisfaction – salary delays, requisitions, unprofessional actions of the command, etc.) and disloyal in their ranks.