The bad news:
1. Terrorists in eastern Ukraine have resorted to the most cynical form of provocation. Using the legitimate panic of the civilian population caused by armed clashes in Donbas, they urgently require people to “evacuate.”
Thus, the Sloviansk “mayor” V. Ponomaryov suggested the city residents “evacuate” to Russia. For this “tempting offer” to work, terrorists have been shooting at residential areas from mortars for the first day, telling everyone that this is being done by Ukrainian special forces.
The idea [behind such a proposal] is clear. Murdering a large number of people during the “evacuation” would allow insurgents to kill a few birds at once. And in particular–to shift the blame towards the ATO [anti-terrorist operation] forces and give Putin the argument against Kyiv’s actions, as well as provoke even greater panic and prevent the stabilization of the situation in the region. And if that works–organize a mass rebellion among the population.
In general, it’s necessary to use any means possible to inform the people of Donbas: absolutely no “evacuations.” If there is someone ready to shoot peaceful residents without hesitation, it’s the terrorists themselves. But never the security forces.
2. One of the OSCE special monitoring mission groups disappeared in the ATO zone in Ukraine.
This isn’t the first time that OSCE representatives “go missing” here. They evoke an unhealthy interest in terrorists. Let’s hope that they will be “found” this time as well. And come back alive and in good health.
The gentlemen separatists, by virtue of their mental abilities, somehow are not quite catching on that by antagonizing the international community against them in this manner, they drive another nail in their own coffins.
But maybe in this way, through them, Putin wages revenge on the intractable West that supports the Ukrainian people? This could do that.
3. By the way, about Putin. Today, he once again demanded an immediate stop to the anti-terrorist operation in eastern Ukraine. That’s how Vladimir Vladimirovich has been lying through his teeth to the Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, saying how wrong Ukrainian authorities are.
An interesting fact: at the same time, the Western media reported that Putin was losing weight earlier rejuvenating in the Presidential Suite of a super-luxe resort in Spain for USD $8,000/night. So, he goes to Europe not just to talk shit about Ukraine, but for his own vain benefit.
Honestly, Putin could have lost weight for free, by running ahead of his mongrels in Donbas from the ATO forces. Especially because he has already led a flock of cranes into the far-away-beyond. I think that the insurgents would run after him–somewhere into the Urals. Or home, to the Caucasus and Kadyrov.
The good news:
1. The ATO continues. Yesterday we saw an undeniable success in Donetsk. In the wake of panic, the Luhansk emperors accused the Donetsk [emperors] of cowardice and declared war on them. Ordinary terrorists are already looking for ATO contacts to share information about their “colleagues” and save their own skins.
Today, the ATO forces gave terrorists an ultimatum demanding the immediate surrender of their weapons. The special forces don’t want to turn Donbas into a full-fledged meat grinder.
The current proactive steps taken by the ATO forces is what we’ve long been waiting for from our special forces. Guys, just don’t exhale, I’m begging you.
Although it is more of a request, not to those guys who honestly do their duty “on the front lines,” but to those uncles with big stars on their epaulettes, who for long weeks engaged in intellectual activities in headquarters.
2. The terrorist commandant in Mariupol noted the absence of support from the local population. As in, “a flock of sheep, not men.”
You got it wrong, Dishonorable One. A flock of sheep–are those who under the Russian flag run around a free land, killing for the sake of foreign interests. An intelligent person won’t play these games.
China has gently offered to settle Siberia.
Vice President [Ed. Note–previously called the Vice Chairman] of China Li Yuanchao, with a kind and gentle squint, said that Russia had a boatload of land but Russian women couldn’t give birth to the right amount of people. And in China, on the contrary, there are a lot of hard-working people but the territories are problematic. So, let’s arrange a mutually beneficial Geschäft [business transaction].
Mr. Yuanchao, here’s my suggestion: Putin showed the whole word the recipe for a solution to a similar problem himself. You send a small group of very polite people armed to their teeth into Siberia–to start, 30 million are enough. Then, you declare them local peaceful civilians and hold a referendum. It’s “a piece of cake.”
Dmitry Tymchuk, Coordinator, Information Resistance
Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine