Operational data group “Information Resistance”
In the period from October 3 to 9 of this year, the intensity of fire strikes from the Russian occupation forces in the Donbas on the positions of the Ukrainian troops and settlements in the territory controlled by Ukraine slightly decreased. In total, during this period, units of 1st and 2nd Army Corps of operational grouping of the Russian occupation forces carried out about 230 fire attacks (about 265 in the past week period) from 122-mm artillery systems, 82/120-mm mortars, 122-mm portable rocket launchers “Grad-P”, BMPs and tanks.
The most intense fire strikes were inflicted by the enemy on the positions of the Ukrainian troops in the area of settlements: Crimean, Novotoshkovskoye, Svobodniy, Yekaterinovka, Novozvanovka, Luganskoe, Novoluganskoe, Travnevoe, Orekhovoe, Svetlodarsk, Starognatovka, Krasnogorovka, Novomikhaylovka, Novotroitskoe, Gnutovo, Vodyanoe, Lebedinskoe and Shirokino.
Over the past day, the main areas of fire strikes by the enemy are:
– The section of the Bakhmut route from Novotoshkovka to Sokolniki (120-mm and 82-mm mortars, combat armored vehicles, heavy machine guns);
– “Svetlodarsk arc” (mainly – mortars of both main calibers, ATGM launches were recorded twice);
– The outskirts of Gorlovka (mainly 82 mm mortars, occasionally 120 mm and 122 mm barreled artillery);
– Several areas south of Donetsk right up to the Azov Sea coast (a wide range of armaments was recorded, including 122-mm barrel artillery, mortars, and combat armored vehicles).
At the same time, systematic attempts of the enemy are noted with use of heavy armament fire to destroy the engineering and fortification structures of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, including individual trenches or positions.
After the recent destruction of several occupier snipers, the enemy began to use sniper weapons exclusively with the support of duty or additional fire weapons (mostly heavy machine guns or 82 mm mortars). Also, the occupants stepped up surveillance of the front edge of the JF and the neutral zone, in order to identify the beginning of the revitalization of Ukrainian troops in a particular area.
In connection with the deterioration of weather conditions, the enemy was forced to reduce the intensity of conducting aerial reconnaissance of combat orders of the Joint forces using UAVs. In the period from 2 to 8 October of this year, 4 reconnaissance flights of the UAV were recorded with entry into the operational-tactical depth of the defense of the United Forces. At the same time, there has been an increase in the activity of the special operation teams and sniper groups of the enemy along the entire contact line.
The operational situation in the area of the JFO remains tense. The Russian occupying forces are holding events aimed at raising the level of tension on the demarcation line in order to strengthen their negotiating positions in a dialogue with Western countries on the eve of organizing and conducting the so-called “Election of the head of the DPR” (scheduled on November 11 of this year).
The enemy conducts daily training with his duty artillery units, practicing the issues of their deployment in firing positions and preparing for a fire attack on the Joint Forces. On the most dangerous axes, enemy fire weapons are in combat positions constantly in readiness for immediate use.
Within the framework of a unified plan of the operational and combat training systems of the Southern Military Department of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, Headquarters of 1st and 2nd Army Corps of the occupying forces prepares for joint command and staff exercises in mid-October of this year involving so-called “Military commissariats of the DPR and the LPR”, “The power structures of the DPR and the LPR” and representatives of the Russian occupational administration.
To ensure the activities of units and subunits of 1st and 2nd Army Corps of the operational group of the Russian occupation forces in the Donbas, about 1100 tons of fuel and lubricants were delivered (railway station Art Rovenky) from Russia in period from 3 to 9 October of this year.
The redeployment of forces and means of the occupiers is noted in the next areas:
– South-west of Holmovskoe, a 4-gun battery of 122-mm guns of the D-30/30A type of occupants was fixed in one of the landings, deployed in a disguised firing position in readiness to fire in the north and northeast direction;
– Behind the eastern edge of Pikuzy, a new company of the enemy is marked on the BMP – 1/2 and MT-LB (6 vehicles), which have occupied positions to the west and north-west. Only a part of the equipment was trenched, the rest is “masked”;
– On the highway N-21 in the area of Shakhtersk, the movement of several columns of trucks with items of material and technical supply was recorded;
– In the area of Uglegorsk, a unit of Russian UAVs is recorded. The occupants specify the front line and the battle formations of the advanced JF units in this direction. An active radio exchange is being recorded at once between several new “addressees” in this area;
– There are changes in the number of heavy weapons in the artillery “park” of the invaders in the area of the Hrustalniy. Up to 4 barreled 122-mm and 152-mm artillery batteries, as well as at least 7 units of 100-mm PT-guns such as MT-12 “Rapier” and Immediately 18 units of 122 mm self-propelled guns of the type 2S1 “Carnation” were added.
The command of the “2nd Army Corps of the LPR” conducts an internal investigation on several facts of “deliberately putting the vehicle out of service because of the unwillingness of personnel to repair it”. In the suspects there are several “soldiers” from among the drivers of different units.
The special unit (“special forces”) “MGB LPR” received a new uniform and weapons. Attention is drawn to the fact that part of the kits of the form received with stripes of the SBU (probably, for provocations). It is also worth noting that lately, due to a shortage of personnel, in the special unit of the “MGB LPR” candidates are recruited without prior serious study of moral and psychological qualities and due medical examination for the passage of “service”.
“Military commissariats of LPR” continue to conduct checks of personal data of men aged 18 to 55 years old (residential address, actual place of residence, place of work, state of health, etc.). There are also active mobilization activities among men under the age of 40, especially from among those who were laid off from suspended factories.
The “MGB DPR” agency spreads rumors among the residents of the occupied territory about the “forced replacement” of the priests of the Svyatogorsk Lavra (UOC MP, Svyatogorsk, Donetsk region) with priests of the UOC-KP. Also, according to the MGB DPR, the Ukrainian authorities are allegedly preparing mass seizures of churches of the UOC-MP with the help of “radical activists and representatives of the UOC-KP”. At the same time, in Donetsk, the militants spread rumors among the local population that “gunmen of the UOC-KP” will attack the Kiev Lavra at October 14 of this year.
In the 1st and 7th brigades of the “1st Army Corps DPR” (OC “Donetsk”), the command fixes the mass use of narcotic opiate drugs by personnel (the use of light drugs is not considered a misconduct). Dealers bring the “goods” almost directly to the CPs of units. A drug with codename “Mix” is in the trend. According to the brigade commanders, representatives of the “Ministry of Internal Affairs of the DPR” “cover” the drug distribution scheme.
In the “DPR”, a significant part of bakeries announced information about intentions to raise (and some enterprises have already raised) selling prices for bakery products. Given the increase in the cost of certain types of raw materials up to 71% and the rise in prices for fuel and lubricants, the cost of production can increase in 2-2.5 times. This information has already caused a negative response among the local population of the occupied districts of the Donetsk region.