Operational data of the group “Information Resistance”
Over the last week, Russian occupation forces in the Donbas have increased the intensity of fire strikes on positions of Ukrainian troops and settlements on the territory controlled by Ukraine. The most intense fire strikes were inflicted by the enemy on the positions of Ukrainian troops in the vicinity of settlements: Krymskoe, Luganskoe, Svetlodarsk, Chermalyk, Lebedinskoe, Novoluganskoe, Gnutovo, Vodyanoe and Shirokino. Also, the enemy repeatedly fired on the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from small arms in the area of Stanitsa Luganskaya during this period, which is a violation of the agreement on the cultivation of forces in this area.
According to the unified plan of the General Staff of the RF Armed Forces with the beginning of the active phase of the drills “Vostok-2018”, command post exercises were conducted in 1st and 2nd Army Corps of the operational grouping of the Russian occupation forces in the Donbass with the concentration of command posts, units and subunits into areas of “Yuzhniy”, “Peredovoy” and “Primorsky” training ranges.
To ensure the activities of units of 1st and 2nd of the Army Corps of the operational grouping of the Russian occupation forces, up to 4,000 tons of fuel and lubricants were delivered (railway station Rovenky and Lugansk) from the territory of Russia during a week.
Over the past 24 hours, the main areas of escalation have become Bakhmut area (Novotoshkovka-Krymskoe-Sokolniki), Svetlogorsk arc (south of Svetlogorsk-Luganskoe), and the Mariupol area (almost half of the total number of shelling fell on this site). A characteristic feature of the recent shelling was the active use of heavy grenade launchers and heavy machine guns by the occupiers (at the same time, a number of appropriately trained specialists were sent to the advanced units from training centers). Heavy weapons are used by the enemy selectively and exclusively to solve current tactical tasks.
The next redeployments of forces and means of occupants are noted:
– South of the Khrustalny, the enemy concentrated tank-artillery grouping. In its composition – up to 20 tanks, 32 guns of towed artillery – mostly 122 mm cannon howitzer type D-30/30A. However, 152 mm guns Msta-V and “Hyacint”, also not less than 8 units of 122 mm self-propelled guns of type 2С1 “Carnation” are noted. Apparently, the redeployment of these means is conducting to the 7th separate mechanized brigade (the most likely option) or to the Lugansk region, which is less likely. The area of Khrustalny, the invaders use as a “store” in this case;
– On the highway E50 between Enakievo and Panteleimonovka there is a lively traffic of motor vehicles of occupation forces. During the day, at least 20 units of tilted trucks proceeded to the front line. According to the information of the IR group, this refers to the redeployment of manpower and the ammunition to occupation units occupying positions in the Betmanovo-Stavka-Mikhailovka area;
– A motorized infantry unit (up to the battalion size) and a tank company of the occupants arrived at the training ground in the Manuilovka -Ternovoe district. They train joint actions in the offensive. The drills are held with combat shooting;
– The advanced units of the occupants south of Donetsk continue to be in a high level of readiness, the tactical reserve groups are directly pushed to the first line. Their presence is recorded in the area east of Dokuchaevsk, Petrovskoe, Verkhneshirokovskoe and beyond Veseloe. Basically, it consists of 3-4 tanks and a platoon of infantry with light armored vehicles; some of them are reinforced with mortar platoons;
– In the area of Zhelobok – Donetsk – Sentyanovka, occupation forces try to conduct active reconnaissance by several special operation teams. The commanders of the units are regular Russian servicemen. The personnel of the groups were preliminarily trained under the guidance of the instructors of the RF Armed Forces.
The process of “reorganizing” the armed formations of the invaders in the “1st Army Corps DPR” (“OC” Donetsk “) continues. Some units are enlarged at the expense of unification of several into one, some of them are reassigned (mostly those who used the “favor” of the previous leadership of the “DPR”). A number of units are reassigned to the “Ministry of the Interior” or “MGB of the DPR”. Not everywhere this “reorganization” takes place without excesses; a number of battalion commanders were detained (for example, “Foma”) for opposing these measures.
After blow-up the “Ural” of the occupants on a mine in the area of Dokuchaevsk, the command of the “1st Army Corps DPR” ordered to conduct regular engineering reconnaissance of communications in the zones of responsibility of brigades and regiments. However, according to many subunit commanders, this is unlikely to give the desired effect for two reasons: the acute shortage of properly prepared sappers and the lack of information on the mining of many sectors by the occupiers themselves, including zones behind the militants.
The Russian command ordered to activate centralized training of specialists of “narrow” specialties in both Corps of the occupation forces – snipers, ATGM operators, EW and UAV specialists. And it also reported about the imminent arrival of additional groups of instructors to Donbass from among the regular servicemen of the RF Armed Forces.
The “reformatting” of the power vertical continues in “DPR”. At the same time, the line for “uncontested” elections and the appointment of D. Pushilin as the head of the “republic” is being conducted. Within the framework of this campaign, Pushilin already held meetings with a number of heads of large enterprises and representatives of “state administrations”.