Operational data of the group “Information Resistance”
During the last week, the enemy was most intensively fired on the positions of Ukrainian troops in the Donetsk and Mariupol directions. The high activity of the enemy’s sniper teams continues in the vicinity of Troitskoe, Luganskoye, Majorsk, Avdeevka, Verkhnetoretsk, Novotroitskoye, Marinka, Pishchevik, Gnutovo, Shirokino, and Vodyanoe.
The Russian command of the 1st and 2nd Army Corps conducts a hidden regrouping and redeployment of its forces and resources with the aim of strengthening them, as well as carrying out rotation of units and units in advanced positions. For this purpose:
– In the area of the village Luganskoye Donetsk region, the enemy additionally redeployed a tank platoon of the tank battalion and a fire platoon of the anti-tank artillery battery of the 100th separate mechanized brigade of the 1st Army Corps DNR;
– an reconnaissance company from the separate reconnaissance battalion (Donetsk) 1st Army Corps DNR was assigned to the 11th separate mechanized regiment of the 1st Army Corps DNR;
– redeployment of the command and control posts of the 9th separate assault mechanized regiment of the 1st Army Corps DNR was conducted, as well as measures for the redeployment of separate units of this regiment are carrying out from the area of the settlement Bezymennoe in the Novoazovsk and Sedovo;
– For reinforcement and partially rotation the maneuverable group of units and subunits of radio electronic reconnaissance of the RF Armed Forces, which is located in the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Lugansk regions of Ukraine, a military train with personnel and military equipment of the 92nd separate EW brigade of the Eastern Military District of the RF Armed Forces arrived at the railway station Kamenskaya (Kamensk-Shakhtinsky, Rostov region, the Russian Federation). Further, these units will be redeployed to the Donbas;
– On the line Zaichenko – Dzerzhinskoye – Sakhanka occupants continue to carry out engineering works for strengthen of advanced defensive positions. It was noted, at least twice, that the tractor was working with an excavator bucket to the north of the Sakhanka. At the back of Azov (formerly Dzerzhinskoye), a bulldozer worked towards the windmills.
– the parties of the next graduates of the “school of snipers” of the 2nd Army Corps LNR were sent to the districts of Donetsk, Zhelobok and Sokolniki for “practical training”. Under the guidance of instructors from among the servicemen of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, 3 groups of shooters arrived at positions in the area of the Bahmut Route in conditions of increased secrecy (depicting themselves as sappers).
– For supplying 1st Army Corps DNR and 2nd Army Corps LNR with weapons, military equipment, ammunition, fuel and lubricants from the territory of the Russian Federation to the temporarily occupied territories of Donetsk and Lugansk regions, only 63 railroad cars arrived to the railway station Ilovaysk of Donetsk region in the second decade of May this year.
– Echelon arrived from the territory of the Russian Federation through the settlement of Debaltsevo, in which, except of military equipment and ammunition, 5 wagons with new engines for armored vehicles (BTR-70.80 and BMP) were fixed.
At the headquarters of the 2nd Army Corps LNR a meeting was held with the participation of the representatives of the leadership of the MoD LNR regarding to the complement of a number of units and subunits of the “army corps”. A number of commanders made claims to the command and to the recruiting agencies regarding the quality of the “human resource” sent for these purposes. Numerous examples of entering the service of citizens with chronic diseases, extremely unsatisfactory moral and business qualities, low level of elementary literacy and antisocial behavior were cited. The representatives of the leadership of the MoD LNR stated that the Russian military leadership, in spite of all the requests of the leadership of the LNR, does not take measures to provide the 2nd Army Corps LNR with a sufficient number of candidates for service from among the citizens of the Russian Federation with the necessary professional skills and moral and psychological qualities. While the “resource” among local residents wishing to undergo “service” is extremely limited, it is therefore necessary to work with those “candidates” that are available.
The Command of the units of the 1st Army Corps DNR in the first line found a solution than to employ the personnel during their stay at the positions of OSCE observers, when the militants cannot carry out the usual shelling and armed provocations against the UAF and civilians. In particular, at this time the invaders are engaged in the redeployment of their units directly at the front line, taking more convenient positions, removing the mine-explosive fences of the UAF, actively conducting reconnaissance of the combat orders of the Ukrainian troops, etc.
On the Maryinka direction, there are intensified filtration measures on the check point of the occupiers. Militants conduct a full inspection of cars and buses for caches; carefully check the personal belongings of citizens, which are crossing the line of demarcation.
The leaders of the DNR continue to prepare for the “elections” in the occupied territory, which, according to the plans voiced by the Russian curators, are planned to be held in the fall of 2017. With the participation of Russian curators from the FSB of the Russian Federation, the CEC of the DNR conducts the study of nominees from the number of foreign fighters, which are fighting in the 1st Army Corps DNR. The data of the militants is planned to be used as a so-called “foreign observers”. First of all, attention is paid to militants who have passports of EU countries.
At the mine named after Zasyadko (Donetsk), the occupation administration has significantly reduced wages, which is why dissatisfied miners are resigning at their own accord (from the beginning of March 2017 up to the present date, about 500 people have resigned). A similar situation is observed at Khartsyzk Pipe Plant and Khartsyzk Steel Wire and Cable Plant “Silur” (both factories de facto do not function since the beginning of the trade blockade), where dissatisfied employees are persistently offered to join the ranks of the 1st Army Corps DNR. At the Shcheglovskaya-Glubokaya mine (Makeyevka), wages are not paid at all, and in this connection, workers call for mass actions of civil disobedience.
The leaders of the DNR started an active campaign to suppress the sale and distribution of Ukrainian-made food products in the occupied territory of the Donetsk region. There is a closure of outlets selling food products produced in the unoccupied territory of Ukraine. At checkpoints at the entrance to Donetsk, there are cases of seizure of food by the DNR militia from citizens arriving by transport from unoccupied territory are noted. Also in Donetsk are recorded cases of dismantling kiosks (stalls), which carried out trade with food products of Ukrainian origin. “Taxmen of the DNR” started mass inspections of markets and shops.
“State Enterprise” Republican Center “Trade House” Donbass Coal”(the enterprise was established in January 2015 by decree of the Council of Ministers of the DNR for ensuring the implementation of state policy, control over the efficiency of coal products sold by factories of the DNR) plans to sell about 70 railcars with coal through Russian intermediaries to foreign markets through sea ports of the Russian Federation. The sale is scheduled for mid-June this year. At the first stage, coal will be sent to the address of the branch of PJSC “OGK-2” – Novocherkasskaya GRES (Russia, Rostov region, Novocherkassk, Novocherkasskaya GRES – the only large power plant in Russia, working on low-grade anthracite coal and is the main base power plant in the Rostov energy system). Further, coal will be sold under the guise of Russian to Poland, Moldova, and other countries.